AfricanAdvice.com is a business directory which provides business information as well as sales leads to businesses by providing in-depth information to consumers.
The popularity of AfricanAdvice allows every African business to create a comprehensive online profile to showcase their products and services. These profiles help consumers to make informed choices when choosing a service provider.
Unlike all other African directories, it's completely free for businesses to advertise on the site and therefore AfricanAdvice.com is under no obligation to promote one company over another. The top listing positions on AfricanAdvice.com go to the companies that have the best ratings and reviews from their customers, helping consumers to quickly find the best local service providers as voted for by others.
The site is funded by discreet third party advertising. Spam and cold call protection is built into the site.
If you can’t find your business, you are welcom to send a request to add your business.
Why every business in the Africa should be on AfricanAdvice.com.
- The site receives many visitors every month and has a trustworthy reputation.
- It's Free for Life, and we absolutely guarantee not to send you spam email or pass your details onto cold callers.
- Your AfricanAdvice.com business profile is a professional, detailed web presence that can be easily found in the search engines.
- Enable customers to see what you do, by adding photos to show off your previous work or your products and services.
- Attract new business by getting your previous customers add a link to your business page and review your work.
- Recruit for Free by advertising job vacancies on the site.
Quality, Quality, Quality!
We believe that if a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well. We are tremendously passionate about ensuring that the framework of the site and the content which appears on it is of a very high standard. We understand that business people are busy, and so we only develop features that are tangibly useful and not just based around trendy buzz words that you tend to see banded around on the net all the time, but actually mean very little.
We are looking for new iniciatives, welcome new collaborations, and invite you to contact us with new ideas.